A fast paced game for 2 players that will get your brain and fingers racing. Go head-to-head with your opponent to match the pattern of nine colored squares.
Rubik's Race Magic Block Game Play Instructions:
- Place your hand over the scrambler and give it a good shake to mix up the cubes, keeping the scrambler covered by your hand, shake it from side to side to settle the cubes in place
- Ther person who has shaken the scrambler removes his hand to reveal the pattern and the race begins
- Players slide their tiles until the nine in the centre of their tray matches those in the scrambler
- The border row of tiles around the central pattern does not count in this game
- Each player must copy the pattern as seen from his pattern, not sideways or upside down
- The first player to match the patterns slams down the frame and wins that round
- The winning player shakes the scramblerto start the next race
- Easy to set up and clean
- Adult assembly and supervision required
- Choking Hazard — Small parts. Not for children under 5 years.