This game is like Jenga but with shivering, shaking penguins! Build a tower of ice and remove the pieces without making the tower collapse!
Made from high quality non-toxic plastic, the bright colors and cartoon shapes catch the attention of children and adults alike for hours of fun!
Penguin Panic Play Instructions:
- Place the penguin on the ice game base and slide the white tray onto the slots of the penguin's arms.
- Place all ice cubes on the white tray, placing 3 rows at right angles to each other, until all 24 blocks form a neat and high pile on the tray
- The youngest player begins. On your turn, carefully remove and ice block anywhere from the ice tower
- When you have successfully removed it, place it on the top of the tower, at a right angle to the blocks immediately below it
- When a player causes the tower to tumble, he is out of the game
- The remaining players build the ice tower up again and continue to play until only 1 player remains. He is the game winner
Penguin Panic Package Content:
- 1 x Ice Platform
- 1 x Penguin
- 1 x White tray
- 24 x Ice blocks
- Hilarious family fun
- Easy to set up and clean
- Adult assembly and supervision required
- Choking Hazard — Small parts. Not for children under 5 years.